Help with TDA Files?

By danyata
Jul 17, 2005
  1. Hi guys, I recently downloaded a program from bittorrent, a copy of Painter 9, which has come in a set of TDA files, in a folder on my desktop. I had tda-cpix.001 through to .034 along with a tda-cpix.sfv and something called 'tda' which is an MSinfo document ^^; I tried opening the last one but it says 'System Information cannot open this NFO file. It might be corrupted or an unrecognised version.'

I looked over another thread, and tried extracting them to another folder using WinRAR where I now have two files named tda-cpix.BIN and tda-cpix.CUE. I honestly have no idea where to go next with these ... should I burn then to a CD ... or try something else? I have no experience with these types of files and my so called 'computer literate' father has no answers for me ^^;

Sorry to trouble you if I'm being an *****, but I really would like an answer to me little problem.
  2. Nodsu

Nodsu TS Rookie Posts: 5,837   +6

You are an ***** pirating software and asking how to make it work in a public forum that condemns such activity.
  3. Navigator

Navigator TS Rookie

Any Solution???

Hello Danyata, have you found any solution to your problem??? Please let me know.
  4. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 6,503

We do not condone piracy. Thread closed.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.