Help with World of Warcraft

By Fanta
Jun 7, 2006
  1. Every time i try and play World of Warcraft and only WoW i keep getting this error after about 10 mins

The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal processing. HRESULT was C0000005 from line 44 of d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

Help Please

ive tried reinstalling and even reformatting my comp it has never done this until after i reformatted the first time because my comp was loaded with to much junk.
  2. Fanta

Fanta TS Rookie Topic Starter

And it hardlocks my computer so i have to shut it down by the button
  3. Fanta

Fanta TS Rookie Topic Starter

Help please!
  4. darkcool

darkcool TS Rookie Posts: 22

Do you have to have a Disc in to Play World of Warcraft, I'm no Whiz but isn't the D drive the default CD drive?... Perhaps posting what your D drive is could help other figure it out.
  5. zellyman

zellyman TS Rookie Posts: 33

Did you report the error? Many times the automated system can give you a good idea of whats going on
  6. Illfated

Illfated TS Rookie

WoW does not require a CD in the drive.
  7. techflame23

techflame23 TS Rookie Posts: 58

are you actually paying for it still cos u just lost a bit of money man. Thats gotta suck. anyway, have you checked the min system requirements and are you sure your system meets them?
  8. mopar man

mopar man TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,379

Well, this thread was from 2006, so I highly doubt he is. Please watch the Dates on the topics before reviving them.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.