Here is my brief

By mehrotra001
Feb 6, 2009
  1. Dear Sir,
    As u wanted; here is my brief : Basically a chemical engineer, switched to Industrial Safety field in 1989 after surviving 8 attacks in 32 days including a cardiac arrest. Did my PG Diploma in 'Industrial Safety & Health' in 1991. Started carrier in 1967 after graduation. Was senior team member for pure- commissioning & commissioning 5 mega petrochemical plants. wrote operating manuals for 3 plants. Conducted 'HAZOP' studies of various plants after learning the technique from Mr. Warner of 'Crammer & Warner'. wrote about 20 safety training related topics. Handled all statutory requirements of my co. ( Indian Petrochemicals Ltd.) from 1994 till I opted for Voluntary Retirement in June,2003. From 1991 to 1996, I developed various types of training modules for different levels of employees of my co. & handled safety training department. Had been a key member in writing 'Safety Manual' , MSDS of 675 chemicals, "On site & Off site Emergency Plans' and Mock Drills. Started self - learning computer from July'08 after purchasing a laptop in June'08.
    Ur site continues to be a source of inspiration & learning for me and I thank ur team from the bottom of my heart for the same with a request to contact me back in case U want to know anything more about me.
    With due regards to ur all team members;
  2. rev_olie

rev_olie TS Maniac Posts: 560

Welcome to Techspot :wave:

I think that must be one of the best introductory speeches in history. Well done :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.