TechSpot

Here we go again - GTX 460 card for $90

By TomSEA
Feb 2, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Galaxy GeForce GTX 460 PCIe Video Card for $90 after rebates + $4 s&h

TigerDirect.com offers the Galaxy GeForce GTX 460 768MB GDDR5 192-bit PCI Express 2.0 x16 Video Card, model no. 60XMH6HS3HMW, for $149.99. These mail-in rebates of $20 and $40 drop it to $89.99 With $3.75 for shipping, that's tied with last month's mention and the lowest total price we could find by $57. Features include a max 2560x1600 resolution, 700MHz core clock speed, 3.7GHz memory clock, SLI, Open GLl, and Direct X 11 support, mini-HDMI, two dual-link DVI outputs, and more. Rebates end February 13.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...eID=NKa3hZyYoHA-Bb4QfmvCUu0q3KwJq1qwbA&beta=Y

2. Jskid

Jskid TS Guru Posts: 343

How do the mail in rebates work? The video card arrived today but there wasn't any rebates in the box, do they mail them latter? This is the first time I've done this so I might be obvious

3. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,979   +362

Go to the Tigerdirect website. Find and download the rebate form and instructions.

4. Thomas36

Thomas36 Banned

Can you share the exact link where rebate form is easily available???

5. mailpup

6. Jskid

I was just about to print off the $40 rebate and my computer crashed. When I try to get back to the page it says I've already used the order number. I tried calling tigerdriect and they give me another number to call (18002869146) and these guys are almost always closed. Any advice?

EDIT: I'm just worried that once I get this straightened out they will say it's been too long since the purchase for me to claim the rebait

7. mailpup

I'll venture a guess and say their deadline is a hard deadline. If you don't meet it, you will be out of luck. As for this other telephone number, I don't know what to tell you. You are pretty much at their mercy but maybe it will turn out okay. Good luck.

8. Jskid

I got them to unlock the rebate so I could print it out. One last question: they ask for the UPC but I have 3
    1)one on outside box that has a bar-code and says UPS Standard
    2)one on inside box that has bar-code, product name, numbers and says "warranty void if removed"
    3)one on inside box that has bar-code, numbers and P/N

Which one do I send in? I phoned tigerdirect but they didn't understand my question and they tend to give a random answer when they don't understand the question

9. mailpup

It's usually the UPC code on the product box which in this case I think is #2. It's always a downside that if you take the rebate, you jeopardize your ability to RMA the product in case of defect.