TechSpot

Here's how you can watch or stream all World Cup 2014 games for free

By Jos
Jun 12, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. The 2014 FIFA World Cup is set to kick off today and for the next month everyone's attention will be on what happens on the field across 64 games taking place in 12 Brazilian cities. Okay, so it may not...

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,985   +732

All that trouble is not necessary for me, each and every match is screened live here anyway and if I miss out on anything there's a feature called 'catch up' on my PVR.
    Soccer is one of our nations most popular (if not the most popular) sports, I'm not the worlds biggest fan of the game but I do keep an eye on it although I much prefer our other national team sports, cricket & rugby.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,494   +292

I know some one that pays for a vpn to watch 'in market' MLB games despite having paid the $130 for the mlb.tv package, but also uses someone else's credentials since their ISP isn't a supported ESPN provider in the US. So luckily that person can utilize they are using someone else's credentials for the ESPN network games. But really, the whole 'system' is 'broke'.
  4. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,274   +469

NFL > All!!!! 'murica! 'MURICA!!! ::foams at the mouth::

Agreed. This is why I've never broadly followed any sports, only specific teams. The sports industry has found so many ways to nickel, dime and Benjamin people, they could put any reasonable mobile provider to shame.
    learninmypc and Ranger12 like this.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

That's your sport. I wouldn't even know what I'm looking at.
  6. davislane1

davislane1 TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,274   +469

It's essentially rugby but with modified rules and much, much larger players.
  7. Skidmarksdeluxe

I was kidding you, I know what it is. But much, much larger players?? Those fairies only look big because they are all padded up, real men (rugby players) play without such girlie stuff:D;) Just kidding again, I actually like football, I do understand it.(y) One of your sports I don't really understand or even take an interest in is basketball but I guess if you grow up with it, it's great.
    davislane1 likes this.
  8. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 715   +28

Ah wonderful. So itv player is already stating in the uk that it's under stress because of the volume of people watching and now the USA will use proxies and VPN to jump in too. Great.
  9. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TechSpot Booster Posts: 247   +42

I do not have much interest in soccer and I haven't watched any games so far. But from what I've heard from all my friends who are crazy about soccer, this is by far the best streaming available. According to them, this channel is streaming all the games, with unmatched image quality, number of cameras and all the bells and whistles you could want in a soccer game.
  10. learninmypc

learninmypc TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 5,189   +230

Does it come in English?
  11. Alpha Gamer

Alpha Gamer TechSpot Booster Posts: 247   +42

sorry, bro, Portuguese only.

12. learninmypc

13. learninmypc

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.