Heroes and Lost the series

ZXT

Anyone watching them? Both are in between season break. Can't wait for the next season of both shows specially Lost.

cant wait for the next season of heroes :( hope they will finally pay for the scenario writers and the show will continue.

I quit watching Heroes after Season 1 because I thought it was so well done that the next season couldn't possibly get any better. I think it turns out I was right.

Part of my reasoning for not watching Season 2 of Heroes was because of what Lost had done where season 1 started out great, and then at some point the thing got weird and no questions were being answered, only more being brought up. I struggled through and at the end of last season things finally came to a close for the most part. So I'm done with Lost too now, I don't care to hear what happens to them after they got off the island.

SNGX1275 said:
I quit watching Heroes after Season 1 because I thought it was so well done that the next season couldn't possibly get any better. I think it turns out I was right.

Lost had done where season 1 started out great, and then at some point the thing got weird and no questions were being answered, only more being brought up. I struggled through and at the end of last season things finally came to a close for the most part.

So I'm done with Lost too now.

I did the same thing for Heroes, they couldn't continue the show.

As for lost Season 1 was great! Season 2 was good, and Season 3 sucked. They brought in the "Others" which ruined the show since they were the big secret. They were bringing the show back in Season 3. The only thing is that they won't get off the island... The people who are "saving" them are not there for what they said they are.

Don't stop watching Lost. Give it one more try it is the best show on TV.

Nah, at the end of season 3? Whichever was the last to air, they had a helicopter there on the island, and they did that flash foward crap to when they are off the island. All I needed to know from the beginning was how they got off the island, end of season 3 showed a helicopter and lead you to believe they were getting off, so thats good enough for me. Sure they could open season 4 with the helicopter not taking them off, but in my mind, ending season 3 they got off. Good enough for me.

I Guess I'm the Only One But.....,

While I do watch and mostly enjoy "Heroes", I can't escape the feeling that it's all form and no substance. Sort of like running laps. All backstory and no plot.
It just seems to go on and on, this one can do this, this one can do that, this one's the bad guy, this one's the good girl, and so on. So, after 12 episodes of prep, 1 episode actually accomplishes something. Hooray!
In the last few episodes they had a character named "Victoria Pratt". Well, as you may or may not know, the actress "Victoria Pratt" played "Shalimar Fox" during "Mutant X's run. It's nice to see them alluding to, or perhaps acknowledging where they stole most of that dreck from.

I hope they bring back "Chuck". Don't know what's wrong with me, I just think that show's comical.

Grace Park (Battlestar Galactica) is way hotter than Yun Jin Kim, (IMHO) So much for lost.

C'mon People....... Heroes Sucks

Nobody else is going to take the bait on that remark....? Bump......,

Yes SNGX1275 Chuck is fantastic. The part I get a kick out of most is his sister looks like "Mindy" from "Mork and Mindy".

Love Chuck.

Heroes I loved season 1 would of liked Season 2 if they didn't bring in new characters that sucked. Also Sylar didn't need to be back just get a new villain and let the show move forward.

I watched Lost season 1 and 2 the first 6 episodes of season 3. Liked 1, 2 went no where and what I saw of 3 went no where to keep me interested.

Giles said:
Also Sylar didn't need to be back just get a new villain and let the show move forward.
noooo... no way, how would they continue series without such a cutie? :blush:

I like heroes...
Sylar is so far the best and most real villan i have seen in any show.
Hes perfect for the part...but then again...he does have that split personality thing going on...

About that Monday @ 9:00 PM Time Slot....

Fox is airing, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" in the "Heroes" time slot.
Anyway, it's nice to see Summer Glau getting work (female good girl terminator), protecting John Connor. She's from "Serenity", (movie and series) and was last in a string of women I call, "Whedon's Waifs". Think back, early Allison Hannigan, and my favorite, Amy Acker (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), who was once (I believe) a lingerie model.

Anyway, I wonder how long, "run, it's a bad terminator", is sustainable as as plot premise. We'll see I suppose.

Adden-dumb; Amy was a true waif as "Fred", until Whedon turned her into a leather clad god. She was still smokin' hot, maybe hotter. Anybody?

God Of Mana said:
I like heroes...
Sylar is so far the best and most real villan i have seen in any show.
Hes perfect for the part...but then again...he does have that split personality thing going on...

I going to stick with Haden Panitierre in a bikini. You know, save the cheerleader, save the world, yay team. **** Syler

I bought season 1 of Heroes on dvd and I'm looking forward to series 3 whenever it comes out. Never got into Lost though.

how come this thread is dead? even after three new astonishing episodes of the heroes??? no one here to share my joy? :)

Wake me up when Hayden puts on a bikini. Now that will be joy, pure, unbridled, lecherous, free flowing joy.

Its The Eyebrows Thing........

About forty years ago Ali Mcgraw made bushy eyebrows all the rage in a movie called "Love Story" with Ryan O'Neal. So I suppose it's Syler's turn now.

Back