TechSpot

Hey all i'll be stopping here for a while:)

By yingyang264
May 3, 2006
  1. I used to be into my computers and somewhere along the way i lost interest as pursuing it for a career because i didnt want a hobby becoming a career..

In the meantime i've missed out on loads of new equipment. And im basically going to get back into my computing:)

This seemed like a friendly environment to start again=)

So Hello everyone :)

2. paranoid guy

paranoid guy TS Rookie Posts: 420

:grinthumb First impressions are everything, and you nailed the landing there. Thanks for the input on my thread. And...
    Welcome to Techspot! :wave:
    Forum guidelines are here: http://www.techspot.com/extras/forum_guidelines/index.shtml
    and SNGX125's guide to making a good post/thread is here:
    http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic33297.html
    but does anyone read these anymore? You'd wonder, with some of the weird stuff around here...

3. Fiziks

Fiziks Banned Posts: 226

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
    welcome yingyang, we'll be happy to answer and clarify any queries you have..

4. yingyang264

yingyang264 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys im always hesitant to join forum board at first because of people who just flame and criticise new comers and i dont think i've seen any of that which makes me feel accepted so to speak=)

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello yingyang264 and welcome to Techspot.

Don`t worry about getting flamed here. Any flaming tends to be nipped in the bud pretty quick.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

6. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 TS Rookie Posts: 398

how dare you, im just kiddin glad to see that ur getting back into the hobby again, hope this forum teaches and helps u alot, there r alot of very friendly and knowlagable people on this forum

hello and have fun!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.