Hey everybody :D

By dIsCo_dEaTh
Mar 29, 2006
  1. Hey all, After coming here in my great search in trying to figure out what in the world was wrong with my computer, I finally found the help and info I needed to make a good conclusion and solution to my problem (thanks to DonNagual) After looking around and seeing the kind of helpful community this is I have decided to stick around and post from time to time :D

As far as what I like to do, I am a big Anime Buff and love to talk about it, everyday all day lol. Besides that I am into gaming very much so, I have a level 60 Druid named Karwaga on the Hellscream server playing World of Warcraft. I enjoy other MMORPG's like EvE-online as well. I play my consoles occasionally and just beat Shadow of the Collossus once again (Such a fun game) I am currently a senior in High school, as well as taking a course in Computer Eng. at a local community college on the side. I am just beginning to learn, but if I can be of help to anyone I would be glad to do so.

Anyway thats a little about myself, so Hello! haha
  2. sw123

sw123 TS Rookie Posts: 595

Welcome to Techspot

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and the fixed my upgrade problem! :D
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello dIsCo_dEaTh and welcome to Techspot.

Glad you found a solution to your problems here.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  4. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,404

An anime buff eh? You should come and visit where I am living now. It would be heaven for you ;)

Welcome to techpot mate!

Druids rule.
  5. CrossFire851

CrossFire851 TS Rookie Posts: 766

Hey nice to see a new face here...

Enjoy the time here!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.