Hey guys sup?

Federelli

I just arrieved to this forum and as far as i've read it's very cool and nice and has sxtremelly usefull info, u can see my rig on my sig, and i hope i have a good time here :)

Good to have you here. Welcome to 3DS. Im going to move this to the "Meeting Spot". I think your post will get more exposure there.

P.S. you'll have a good time here.

btw, I see you have a Voodoo 5..you an uncleel will be friends.

sorry for posting here cobra, i was just to darn ex<c>ited about posting here :( sorry!

(* edited by mod)

Welcome to a forum that we try to keep useful and polite (i.e. dudespeek and profanity are frowned upon)
Have a read of the site FAQ (top right of the page or in my signature) for information about how to post here and the rules of the forum. Always good to have more members as the members are the life of the forum.

:wave: Welcome to 3dsforums ;)

i already love this place!!!!! thanx for the warm welcome guys :)
i hope i get to discuss with someone bout v5's!!!

To everyone on forum
I owe u all a "i'm very sorry", i have not been watching my language and have used some words i shouldn't have :(
i'm cery sorry everyone... it won't happen again.. ever again

thats cool, apology accepted. We try to run a very clean community. One that your little brother or your mother could come to and not be offended by any of the language or content.

and you seem to be doing a very good job of it. From what i've seen soo far it looks very professional. and "clean" as you put it. keep it up:D

welcome, by the way, i've had a look on some other forums, and in my opinion Techspot is the one with the friendlest and helpful people.

Hello Federelli and welcome to Techspot.

I can only add my sentiments to the others. This is, the best pc community on the web. Enjoy your stay.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Well techspot does rock, but that post you guys are respoding to was made 03-06-2002!!! he is not new here by any means! loli think he should be saying hello to me!

Back