Hey TS, hope y'all like me!

By DesChut3s
Jul 15, 2006
  1. Well...

I'm here to learn... that's my primary goal; but I'm also here to socialize and enjoy an intellectual community. I've already had a look around, and it seems that you guys get a lot of very strange visitors, those whom seem way too ignorant to have found their way to this forum - in any case, I'm hoping the community it's self has some sense of self direction.

So yah... to make a long story short, I'm hoping to become a very active member. It'd be nice to gain acceptance by everyone, but dreams are too often fraudulant. So...

I hope y'all like me,
    Jackson "DesChut3s" Hansen

P.S. I'm highly interested in talking to people with good conversation skills, so if you have Yahoo! IM, feel free to hit me up
  2. paranoid guy

paranoid guy TS Rookie Posts: 420

Hello and welcome to Techspot :wave:
    First things first though, edit your post and remove the e-mail address, or the spammers will get you. If you want people to i.m. you, go to user profile, and put that e-mail address in the yahoo i.m. box. Then people will be able to i.m. you without you having to broadcast your e-mail address on a public forum. Not everyone who visits is as nice as me :D :haha:
    Yeah, I'm still wondering how I got in here...
  3. DesChut3s

DesChut3s Topic Starter

Advice taken...
  4. paranoid guy

paranoid guy TS Rookie Posts: 420

Nice one. For me, this is the best forum I've ever been a member of, which is why I keep coming back. The people here are a very acceptant bunch :D and if you can help people with their pc problems too more power to you.
  5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello DesChut3s and welcome to Techspot.

I`m sure you`ll fit in just fine around here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.