TechSpot

Hi Again.

By Cucumber
Sep 30, 2003
  1. Hey people,
    Im unsure as to how many of you remember me? :confused: but i used to be around here alot.

I then moved onto other forums such as Futuremark, and spent a while there. But i have found that those large forums lack a level of acceptable maturity a lot of the time.

So im gonna be back here from now on as certainly the maturity of the posters seems light years ahead of other places i have been to.

So yeh....hey again :)

Cucumber

*EDIT* Perhaps the wrong forum, sorry :blush: ...things have changed since i was last here

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Well it's good to have you frequenting here again. Sorry you had to spend all that wasted time elsewhere :) Enjoy.

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Glad to have you back. I remember you well.

We pride ourselves here on being grown up and sensible, although of course we like a good laugh.

But we're here for computers, not to ask each other out on dates, get into bragging contests, or post pictures of our bottoms.

This place is about learning and teaching. If either one, or both of these things, is what you are here for then you will always be most welcome.

Glad to have you back. I hope this time its for good.

4. Cucumber

Cucumber TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 154

Thanks lads.

Yeh...at the time the prospect of people posting every 10seconds seemed like a good one. But its amazing how a harmless thread turns into a massive fight about why people who own Nvidia cards are stupid :confused: :confused:

...safe to say it lost its appeal rather quickly

5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

If you want to get into that kind of conversation, then go on IRC.

Places like here are for well thought out replies.

6. Cucumber

Cucumber TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 154

I beleive the problem with sites such as Futuremark is that there are such a huge number of members, that no one has any respect for another poster.

I don't know if any of you has ever visited that forum, but if you have im sure you'll find that any thread longer than a couple of pages will end up becoming an arguement about Nvidia vs ATI. :rolleyes: V.sad

Thanks for the nice welcome back, nice to be back to such a friendly environment :)

7. ElStuddo

ElStuddo TS Rookie

Im a n00b. I came from here where someone linked this place... http://www.slackercentral.net/forums/

8. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Well I'm glad we are helping others outside of TechSpot. Gladf to have you aboard. :)

9. ElStuddo

ElStuddo TS Rookie

*Points to himself*... Me?

10. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,606   +287

Yup, welcome back Cucumber.
    We haven't forgotten you mate ;)

And welcome to ElStuddo too :D
    Hope you enjoy the forums.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.