TechSpot

Hi all

By Terryg
Aug 5, 2009
  1. hi all. hopefully you guys can help me out. i have been in the IT field since 1981 yep you read it right i was working on mainframes before the internet. now im working on server based systems handling backups and restores but havent done desktop work in a several years i am getting back int desktop support doing some work on the side for friends and have a virus to get rid of and will post the info in the correct area.....hope you all can help me out until i get my feet back under me again.

2. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,219   +157

3. Terryg

Terryg TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 35

yes i have had to check it out and make sure it is worht it before i signed up. i just hope the 8 steps works for my friends machine, i got rid of a virus the previous week then got a new and improved virus again....ID10T errors that is how he got the virus to begin with....lol

4. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,219   +157

im sure it, or something will. there are a lot of really good virus/malware folks in here. im a hardware guy, so i will leave you to their expertise.:) once again ,welcome

5. Terryg

Terryg TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 35

well then i will be speaking with you soon as i have problems with my laptop's video and the fix from toshiba and ati does not work

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.