TechSpot

Hi all

By Wolfleader
Jun 1, 2005
  1. Hi My name's Jack and i joined because i need some help with getting a few of my games running. my computers are both compaq with Windows XP Installed on them i'll get you the rest of the stats when i can. for some personal information about me i am a junior in my highschool and i am taking a computer class at my vocational school. i just tried for my A+ Hardware exam the first time and i failed it i am planning on trying again this upcoming fall :giddy: lets hope this time i pass it eh? i don't really know what else to add other than i am a gamer for both computer and home systems.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Are you my twin?? :suspiciou

Sean

BTW-Welcome to techspot enjoy your stay

4. Wolfleader

Wolfleader TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 50

Thanks

Thanks for that and no Sean i'm not your twin. I'm just a struggling student in salamanca who's trying to get my A+.

5. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Wow that was harsh. The only reason i said that is I too am a struggling student (barely pulling a 3.0) and just recently got my A+. I am also a 16 year old junior.

Sean

6. Wolfleader

sorry didn't mean to be mean. i'm not that great with words. and i was kinda p****d when i posted that cuz i had two reatards one on each side of me who were driving me up the freaking wall about who was better in chess and they would not freaking shut up. so sorry again.

7. Wolfleader

Update

to update on my previous posts i am now an A+ certififed tech and i have graduated w00t!!!

8. sw123

sw123 TS Rookie Posts: 595

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

If you have game problems, try posting in the Gaming and Consoles section

Cheers

9. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 TS Rookie Posts: 398

Welcome To TechSpot wolfleader and hello

1. have fun

2. learn something new

3. get free expert help with your troubles

If you ever need any help, please dont hesitated to ask, im known here around the forums as AMD

...AMD

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.