TechSpot

Hi all

By rgobio
Aug 28, 2006
  1. New here....

I am very ignorant when it comes to computers, so I thought I would join this type of boards/forums so that I could learn from you expert folk and also save me $$$$ which is great as I am broke ( just had a baby daughter and diapers cost $$$$$$$$$$$$ )!!

Anyway, you all take care and keep us computer stupid folk out of trouble. :grinthumb

Rick

2. Ididmyc600

Ididmyc600 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,415

Hi Rick and welcome to the TechSpot Forum.

Whilst your here read this lovely guide to making a post, should you ever find the need to, also I recommend this one as well on how to deal with Spyware, both aren't obligatory but are very useful, and as a Newbie you may very well come across a problem like this one day.

See you in the forums...

Regards

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello rgobio and welcome to Techspot.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

4. rgobio

rgobio TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome guys as well as the links.... Speaking of links, they are going to be rather useful, however, a little too late.:blush:
    I am afraid I might already have a virus that is driving me completely insane and I a going to have to capitulate and spend that $$$ to get rid of it.

Take care and thanks again.

Rick

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.