Hi all ...

By mikescorpio81
Feb 20, 2007
  1. I am writing this today because I like this forum quite alot and am happy with the level of support I have received in the months I have been a part of it.

I go by the name mikescorpio81 (real hard to work out why!) and I am a I.T Technician from Sydney, Australia. Currently I am MCSA and am studying at my own pace to become MCSE (yay 2 more exams to go!). I spend majority of my time on-site with clients who range from small business 3-5 seats to larger 100+ seat clients. Basically when I'm out there, I am Network Administrator and am responsible for every aspect of their I.T network infrastructure (DNS, MX records, AD, GPO's, back-ups, clients, PDA's, etc.).

If you require assistance to do with Microsoft networking and desktop support I'd be more than happy to help, anything else that I read and know a bit about I'll help if I can. I come here in my spare time and log on from all sorts of different places. Yesterday I was in Hyde Park in Sydney sitting on a bench, connected to an unsecured wireless network reading posts in the forums! I am also a paid member at Experts Exchange, but to be honest I only go there for really curley ones (Linux or Unix, blackberrys, etc.), I much prefer it here ;)

Cheers and talk to you soon (maybe) :grinthumb
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.