hi all

By gadgetkeith
Mar 15, 2007
  1. hi there im new, my friends think im a bit of a techy as ive built a few systems for them but i still have loads to learn dont we all .hope some you out there can help me out now and then and maybe i can do the same somtime for some of you .thanks gadgetkeith
  2. Stacey

Stacey TS Rookie Posts: 146

Hello gadgetkeith, welcome to techspot
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any problems. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
  5. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)
  6. gadgetkeith

gadgetkeith TS Rookie Topic Starter

hi thanks for the welcome there is some great stuff on this forum and some great advice ,any tips on posting pics in gallery ie have tried and get file size errors pics are compressed and sized right down with adobe and saved as jpegs but still to large it seems.
  7. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

I`m not really sure what the problem is there.

Just to test, I uploaded a pic 1400x1010 jpeg with no problems at all.

How large are the pics you`re trying to upload?

Regards Howard :)
  8. gadgetkeith

gadgetkeith TS Rookie Topic Starter

all sorted had to resize the image not the file size tried it a few times and got there in the end thanks again gadgetkeith.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.