TechSpot

Hi! all

By wamos7
Jun 28, 2007
  1. Hey I'm new around here, good to be in though, hope you have much info because I don't have any, ha ha ha so your my saviing grace (maybe) good to be on.

2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

3. wamos7

wamos7 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks

Hi thanks for that I definitly will look around. I have much to learn but am enjoying getting into trouble shooting which is one of the main reasons why I got into this. So thanks again.
    Wamos7

4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi wamos7 how are U? I'm posting this from Amsterdam airport using a wireless hotspot.

5. wamos7

Hey good one

Hi I'm interested in fault finding and all there is to know about the mother board parts and how they work. Also all there is to know about loading programms and how it changes the power supply voltage from what it has to what it needs to serve the new programms that may have been installed. how it may change resistance capacitance and others.
    Kool well maybe not but Idid radio tech and would like to further that in the computer. Any way fault finding in a COMPUTER IS THE BASICS FOR ME.
    Good to hear from you, maybe you can help me I dont know.

6. beef_jerky4104

beef_jerky4104 Banned Posts: 822

Welcome to Tech Spot!

7. wamos7

Hi is there a quick way of determaning the voltage needed when a new programme is placed in your 1.3G Celeron processor, 382mb SCRam comp.with CD_RW, and say a 16xDVD Writer?

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.