Hi and thanks!

By CluelessGenX
Jun 19, 2010
  1. Just wanted to say 'Hi' and let you know how valuable your site has been. I had the old 'The drive in 'E' is not formatted. Do you want to format now?' error when I plugged in my external drive recently. Even with my limited knowledge I was aware that formatting is bad and would wipe my drive... which was supposed to contain160GB of photos, videos and music. Panic set in, especially when I started reading some of the similar stories on your site.
    After spending 6 nights trying various free data recovery programs (cgsecurity, partition doctor, pcinspector etc) with little to no success, I succumbed and lashed out the $70AU for EASEUS Data Recovery. It was a last resort but finally I have all my data back although it did take over 8 hours to recover. I would really like to use excessive exclamation marks and capitilisation to show you how truly excited I am about this but I will heed the warnings above ;)
    Thanks for all the valuable information.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.