Hi everbody....

By Latoa
Feb 28, 2005
  1. Hey everyone, checked out the forums a few times and all I can say is there is no other place I can find on the net that has so many questions and so many answers, so thought I would sign up and get involved.

Anyway hope your all doing well.

a bit about me? hmmm well I am currently doing a college course in IT then hoping to do something in communications in the RAF just love to mess around with computers and I also love PC games mainly FPS. When not stuck on the net I like to horse ride watch movies and have a few drinks at the pub (bar for our american friends).

Well enough ramble from me, hope to help and get help and peace out
  2. isatippy

isatippy TS Rookie Posts: 497

Hello and Welcome :wave: :wave:
  3. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,343   +6

Hi Latoa. A man, (eh, or woman), after my own heart. I love to mess around with computers, after being here for a while, I'm about ready to jump in to building one from scratch. Play FPS games all the time, hey, I'm really a kid, I just look this old. I love to ride horses, well used to, can't keep one in my backyard anymore. I CAN keep a good home theater system in my home to watch movies, well, if I don't turn it up to loud, might even go out once in a while to see one. And I SURE like to go out to the bar, yeah, one of those Americans.

Thought I forgot about the military/college part didn't you. Well , lets see. Can't go to college, gotta be able to see the chalkboard, heh, heh, and the military, gotta be able to walk more than 50 feet with out coughing, (or was that run 50 feet).

Anyway, welcome to TechSpot. If we lived closer, I'd, well, hey, I'd let you buy me a couple of drinks at the Pub, ( if you are a woman, I MIGHT buy YOU one, if my wife didn't find out about it :angel: ).

See you around. Hope you enjoy TechSpot.
  4. Latoa

Latoa TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 20

lol well i get alot of stick off people when i mention i am a 'chick' when playing games, the usual 'nah your not' lol god bless teamspeak. Not hoping to be in the field so no 50 mile run before breakfast for me (i hope) and yeah i am a woman (although that makes me sound sooo old) lol
  5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi, pleased to meet you.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.