TechSpot

Hi Everybody

By MrPSr
Dec 4, 2009
  1. Hello everyone, my u-name as you can see is MrPSr. I am very glad That I stumbled upon this website. I used to be quite good in the "PC Tech Circle" many years ago. I was introduced to computers when DOS was still in....ooooh, I think I just gave away my age?. LOL! So, then along came Windows. OK, I did real good up until...uh..what came before Win XP ? Then my health took a dump. Many, many operations later..., and here I am, wondering what happened? I used to help all my friends and family with their PC problems and upgrades. Shoot, they even came to me to go help them buy their PC's. Now, I still try to help whomever I can, but I find myself going online and looking for help..to help them. Technology zoomed past me as I spent most of my time in and out of hospitals, trying to keep up, reading as much as I could, when I could. One thing I noticed about this Internet Web is, that its huge. The title Internet was a good choice, because its as big as our own universe As you can see, I tend to talk a lot, or is it blog a lot? Sorry! This seems like a very nice place to start back out the learning process, I am glad to be here, and I hope you can bear with me, too.

2. WinXPert

WinXPert TS Guru Posts: 445

Welcome to TechSpot!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.