TechSpot

Hi everyone - from newcomer - Ben

By bsihra
Dec 10, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pleased to be a member of such a friendly and knowledgeable community. I am no expert, but have a working a knowledge of computers and some softwares gained by messing about with my PC and learning from knowledgeable folks like yourselves. I hope to learn new things from you guys and hopefully help some if I can.

Ben S
  2. pkroks

pkroks Newcomer, in training Posts: 376

sup...:grinthumb
  3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +19

Hello bsihra and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  4. osram

osram Newcomer, in training Posts: 90

first of all you could start-off by learning how to crawl my balls in an appropiate way to my full pleasure and satisfaction.

then we might think about giving you a "techspot member" title. XD

welcome.
  5. bsihra

bsihra Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Osram - Welcome??

To Osram,

That's a very unusual welcome message!! Do you greet all newcomers in this fashion? or is it a Swiss sense of humour?

Don't see the funny side at all, and I see myself as someone with a GSOH.

Also not interested in any titles (titles are for fools in search for recognition and security)
  6. osram

osram Newcomer, in training Posts: 90

no, i dont.

but just sayin hello and welcome and hope to have a nice time together and blablablabla is the usual stuff...

i am not gay, maybe you shouldnt take it too serious.. i dont care about "titles" either. just had to make up some "reward" for a nice crawl.

i'd still be happy for a welcome message like this one.. rather than none at all.

most people are almost the same anyway, so its normal that there is a huge lack of tolerance for "others" in general.. there are also a bunch of people who like my humour pretty much. you cant have everything.. and there are so many types of people.. although the rare ones (as the word implies) arent found/understood very often.

didnt mean to be insulting or anything.

by the way i am also very bored because i have got absolutely nothing to do at work. dont blame me. blame society :(

enjoy.
  7. bsihra

bsihra Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Thanks for the clarification.

Must admit it was different from the usual welcomes.

Now I know your sense of humour, I won't misread your meaning!!

Thanks again for the welcome
  8. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff Newcomer, in training Posts: 8,165

The Swiss are not known for their sense of humour, rather for their lack of it!
    I should know, I lived there for 25 years!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.