TechSpot

Hi everyone, love the site already

By gamesaddict
Jul 9, 2008
  1. just doing as the site has told me to do and saying hello to everyone and introducing myself... cos im a goooood girl and i do as im told lol

im 39, married 18 years (god i must be mad lol) mother of 4, love the computer and nosing around the internet, needed a little help with it at times and usually found the answers on these kind of forums, so thought id join one.

hubby fixes most of the things around the electronic stuff, but i love to learn and he is sick of me looking over his shoulder all the time asking stupid questions as he says lol

look forward to posting any problems i have that no one has already asked and getting the answers from you loverly teckies that seem to know the answers to everything, dont know why your not working on the other end of the phone in these help centers, they obviously dont know were to get their staff from :) (that is meant as a big compliment to you all)

probably met some of you online, im the one who seems to win on the silly online games, but used as target practice on the ps3 games lol still love them though

just one more thing before i chat your ears off, keep up the good work guys its a great site

2. larryiam

larryiam TS Rookie Posts: 476

Hello gamesaddict and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's 2008 updated Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

Do NOT post your Computer Questions/Problems in this Forum

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum.

Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

It's good to meet you and I hope you enjoy it here

Regards,

Jacob

3. Ruthe

Ruthe TS Booster Posts: 70

Well, welcome! Thanks for the words of praise, most of these guys REALLY deserve them.

Better than a $70 diagnostic, heh?

4. gamesaddict

gamesaddict TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you for the welcomes,

and yes Ruthe agree completly, much better than a diagnostic that never seems to make any difference to the computer that you take in, :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.