TechSpot

Hi Everyone

By Georgehopper
Mar 7, 2010
  1. Hi, I'm Bridget and I obviously need help!
    Seriously, this looks like a great forum and I am hoping to learn a lot from being a member here.
    As I already have a problem that I need help with I will go now and post it in the appropriate place.
    Hoping for some good advice.
    Cheers B.

2. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 6,979   +362

Welcome to Techspot.

3. newtech11

newtech11 TS Rookie Posts: 16

welcome to the site

Im a new member myself and during the brief time Ive been reading the forums these guy s seem like they know what they are talking about. Be patient and Im sure you will get help.

see ya

4. ChinoNYC

ChinoNYC TS Enthusiast Posts: 85

Welcome to T-Spot, Bridget (if that's your real name.) LOL, Joking. Whatever questions you may have, just fire away in the forum that most closely relates to your particular problem.

5. Georgehopper

Georgehopper TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks Guys!
    Yes Bridget is my real name, it's not actually Georgehopper!
    I am currently workiing my way through the 8 step programme for preliminary removal of malware, virus and spyware, as my own website is being re directed all the time, very annoying! Haven't actually found anything to remove yet though. Finding it all a bit depressing!
    Cheers B.

6. tffh

tffh TS Rookie

Welcome Bridget

I too am a newbie. I was pretty good with computers then had a stroke. So now we can learn together. Welcome to the site!!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.