TechSpot

Hi everyone!

By MicroJoe
Feb 1, 2006
  1. My name is Jose, and I privately own a computer building company. The company is small, since I am the only builder. My philosophy of good computers is based on using good parts. I only use specific brands, and with some components, I only use one brand. Everything I build is done by hand (with anti-static gloves, of course), and tested before sent to the customer. Anyways, that is what I do.

As for who I am. I am a 21 year old college student that is constantly busy with homework. I do like school, and I enjoy the busy time. In my free-time, I usually build computers, or hang out with my better half, Stacie.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello MicroJoe and welcome to Techspot.

Good to have you onboard.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. d_princess100

d_princess100 TS Rookie

Hey maybe you can help me

I need help with my CPU.....Okay so one day I turn on my computer and it was working perfectly until It froze and I decided to reboot it so i did then it froze again until it didn't boot up....I let it rest for a couple of minutes and it dosen't boot up....What happens now is that I turn it on and all it gives me is the green and red light and it sounds like a car that it wants to turn on and turn off....Nothing comes up on my screen it wont send power to my moniter, keyboard, and mouse its completley dead...like i said the only things that come up is the red and green light on my cpu...HELP me please Thanks

P.S. welcome

4. d_princess100

d_princess100 TS Rookie

I need help with my CPU.....Okay so one day I turn on my computer and it was working perfectly until It froze and I decided to reboot it so i did then it froze again until it didn't boot up....I let it rest for a couple of minutes and it dosen't boot up....What happens now is that I turn it on and all it gives me is the green and red light and it sounds like a car that it wants to turn on and turn off....Nothing comes up on my screen it wont send power to my moniter, keyboard, and mouse its completley dead...like i said the only things that come up is the red and green light on my cpu...HELP me please Thanks

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello d_princess100 and welcome to Techspot.

If you post your problem in the appropriate forum, you are far more likely to get help.

Cpu`s, chipsets, and mobo`s forum would be a better place to post.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.