Hi From Newbie Anton.A1

By anton.a1
Nov 8, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Guys,
    Anton.A1 here. I joined the site because I found a clear answer to a computer question I was troubleshooting. I read the recommended threads and am introducing myself as requested. You have an excellent site here, and I look forward to learning much, and contributing as I can.

If I can offer some feedback: I went to fill out my system specs as requested, and when i hit Save, had to log back in for some reason, and lost everything I had entered.

Keep up the excellent work!

Peace,

Anton.A1
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello anton.a1 and welcome to Techspot.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Please post any questions/problems you may have, in the appropriate Forums.

I`m not sure why you had to login again, after hitting the save button. I suggest that when you login to TS, you tick the box that says remember me.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. anton.a1

anton.a1 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

p.s. I realized after reading my post it did not come out as intended: despite my difficulty entering my system specs, I meant what I said about the excellent quality of the site...No sarcasm was intended :)
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

None taken mate.

Regards Howard :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.