Hi from NY

By MacFan
May 4, 2009
  1. Hi Everyone

Every time I login I was getting a request from this site suggesting I should put a introduction line for my first post. I've been reading TS (shortcut for Techspot) for a while now. I do like fouling around with computer and I did find out that this site was an excellent resource to many of my headache and mainly to be update with this technology that go so fast. I'm from NY but born in Montreal and yes I'm a French Canadian. I will try to do my best with my English as my second language. Mainly my preference go with Mac (as my user name said) but my main hobby is "play" with hardware and you can't with Mac mean I do have more PC (because I do work in PC environment). I've been building my own "box" for a while now. At this time my new "game box" is on my bench in progress and should be done by the end of this week (waiting for my new video card and heatsink) all new components including the case :evil:. I will put the info soon it’s done. Ok that was my introduction I'm happy to joint this forum and hope I can do my part as much you did for me.

A la prochaine... Pierre
  2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi MacFan :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

Please read how to post a new thread in this Guide

Before posting please read all the Posting Guidelines

To access technical support please go to the Forums

It is customary to post your system specs in your Profile

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here

Enjoy your Stay :)
Topic Status: