TechSpot

hi guys = glasses arr

By viper139
Mar 15, 2006
  1. hi have gust stop being able to read the bord at school and now i need glasses puke: and i am going 2 have 2 wait antill i am 18 befor i can lazzer
    teatment

2. SOcRatEs

SOcRatEs TechSpot Paladin Posts: 966

Hello! Welcome to TechSpot!

:bounce: :wave:

3. akaivan

akaivan TS Maniac Posts: 470

yea me 2, but i have glasses and contacts, but im only 15 so i cant get lazer. BUT i dont really want it because it seams really scary lol :eek:

4. paranoid guy

paranoid guy TS Rookie Posts: 420

lol! Me too! I suppose it would be a bit stereotypical to start a poll: who wears glasses though... Ah well, my optician says computers don't disimprove your eyesight, much, they do strain it though after a while so... too much of a good thing :( I've heard a lot about laser eye treatment and one thing that I remember hearing is it doesn't permanently solve the problem, and they have to open your cornea and burn the back of yout retina with a laser :eek: Count me out. Oh yeah, welcome to Techspot :haha:

5. akaivan

yea i heard that 2! Id rather get glasses than to cut my eyes and burn em :hotbounce lol, and lazer eye treatment last about 6 months. Well thats how long it lasted for my aunt lol. < besides all the girls like me wit glasses

6. paranoid guy

:(
    It's great for some...
    I hate mine, just hate'em to bits.

7. akaivan

lol yea... sometimes they get anoying. I havnt been wearing mine for 2 months now....yea!! Well because i just switched to a charter school so i got to school once a week and i dont need them! :grinthumb

8. paranoid guy

Jaysus! You Americans and your crazy schools. I envy you. Next you'll tell me you're a millionaire or something...

9. akaivan

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: hahah were are you located? Whats the differece there?

10. paranoid guy

I'm in Ireland, in Dublin. Here we have to go to school five days a week :mad: but it's ok this year because I'm in a doss year.
    Doss=do nothing, mess, waste your time.

11. akaivan

lol thats seems ok, here we go to school 5 times a week for a public school, i recently moved so i just switched to a home school kinda thing. I hate it though :dead:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.