TechSpot

Hi guys, Like to introduce myself

By Jendowoz
Mar 1, 2007
  1. Hey there,

Nice to be part of the site. Seems like a friendly, helpful place. Call me Jen and my profile will be up later.

I hear you are great techies and I am having an issue which has no doubt been brought up before, but I am unsure if there is a solution as yet. I have sent it to Guides and Solved issues.

Where would be a suitable place, still feeling my way around here. Let me know where I can. Thanks.

regards Jen

2. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

hi Jendowoz and welcome to techspot.hope you enjoy your stay

3. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Jendowoz and welcome to Techspot.

This is the Introduce Yourself forum and is not intended for posting computer problems. Please post this in the appropriate forum. Thanks.

I`m pleased to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

4. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.