Hi, I'm new to this site.

By Lynne
May 10, 2006
  1. I'm looking forward to networking with everyone. I have a degree in networking. I received the degree two years ago and have book knowledge but very little practical knowledge. I live in the country and have a small farm. I'm also starting a business in software application tutoring. I have some wireless networking problems I'll be posting later. Talk to eveyone soon. Bye for now.
  2. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,058

Welcome Lynne....make yourself comfortable and enjoy the site.

:wave: Welcome To Techspot! :wave:
  3. Spike

Spike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,168

:wave: Welcome to Techspot Lynne :wave:

I hope you find your stay here enjoyable and productive, and that you are able to pick up a little "real world experience" from some of the posts here :)
  4. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Lynne and welcome to Techspot.

If you click on the links in my signature, you will find some useful information.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  5. Spike

Spike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,168

This has to be the "waviest" thread I've ever seen. lol
  6. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

Welcome Lynne :), you have certainly come to the right website. I came here a while back with a problem and visit here often ever since.
  7. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 TS Rookie Posts: 398

welcome to techspot lynne, have fun and try to learn something
  8. Lynne

Lynne TS Rookie Topic Starter

Lynne...I'm from the south ya'll make me feel very welcome. Thanks.

Thanks everybody. I'm looking forward to sharing what I know and getting all the help I can on stuff I don't know. I seem to make all the mistakes so I can help other folks to get through the same problems.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.