TechSpot

Hi I'm old guy 1949... yeah, that's my birth year

By OldGuy1949
Mar 22, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Just wanted to say hi. I think it will take a while to feel comfortable enough to leave my system specs in my profile but I will probably do it if and when I ask for help.

Meanwhile, I enjoy tech forums and this looks like a gr8 one.

Thanks,
    Dennis

2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi Dennis :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

3. raybay

raybay TS Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

We have a lot of folks on this forum who are in their 70's and 80's... I am one of them... Have two technicians who are in their 90's, but they complain a a lot.

4. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 12,630   +321

Well, you thread title got my attention, so you did better than 99% of the others that make their first post here.

I don't see why you'd be afraid to post your system specs though. Most of us here don't care one bit about your specs, we are concerned about how well you use your system and how well your system fits your needs.

Fill in your specs, or don't, it doesn't matter to me one bit. Ask legitimate questions or try and give good advice and you will be among the best members here.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.