Hi People Need ur Help

By LittleNish
Dec 15, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi people just wanted to say hi and see if anyone could help me. I just bought a Latitude D600 from EBay and it turns out it has a bios password I tried to contact the person that sold it to me but keep getting no reply. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get a password for this laptop.the st is F8Z4P31 if anyone can help I would love u people for ever. This is a Christmas present for my oldest daughter. so it would be great if someone could help me out with this. Desprate here for Christmas

LittleNish
  2. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,438

3. LittleNish

LittleNish Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Hi People Me again

I keep get the same page when I start. " This Computer system #F8Z4P31-595B is Protected and so on I would love to get the password for this But havring trouble. This is a Christmas present for my daughter and I would love to give it to her on Christmas but i'm not sure that I can if I don't get into this thing. Anyways if anyone can help me get this password I would greatly app it thanks for your time and have a Merry Christmas.

LittleNIsh
  4. N1Hawk

N1Hawk Newcomer, in training Posts: 248

Hello Welcome to TS.

Please remeber to post your question in the right forum next time :)

Thanks
  5. kitty500cat

kitty500cat Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,407   +6

Hi LittleNish and welcome to TechSpot! :wave:
    As N1Hawk said, please post in the correct forum ;)
    I hope you get your questions answered here.
    --kitty
  6. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,438

Ask in the Windows OS part of this forum, there is alot of really smart computer people in TS, they'll answer it in a few seconds! :haha:
  7. LittleNish

LittleNish Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Hi

Sry bout that i'm still trying to get use to this site I will do it the next time. again thanks

LittleNish
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.