Hi People Need ur Help

By LittleNish
Dec 15, 2006
  1. Hi people just wanted to say hi and see if anyone could help me. I just bought a Latitude D600 from EBay and it turns out it has a bios password I tried to contact the person that sold it to me but keep getting no reply. I was wondering if there is a way for me to get a password for this laptop.the st is F8Z4P31 if anyone can help I would love u people for ever. This is a Christmas present for my oldest daughter. so it would be great if someone could help me out with this. Desprate here for Christmas

2. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

3. LittleNish

LittleNish TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi People Me again

I keep get the same page when I start. " This Computer system #F8Z4P31-595B is Protected and so on I would love to get the password for this But havring trouble. This is a Christmas present for my daughter and I would love to give it to her on Christmas but i'm not sure that I can if I don't get into this thing. Anyways if anyone can help me get this password I would greatly app it thanks for your time and have a Merry Christmas.

4. N1Hawk

N1Hawk TS Rookie Posts: 222

Hello Welcome to TS.

Please remeber to post your question in the right forum next time :)

5. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi LittleNish and welcome to TechSpot! :wave:
    As N1Hawk said, please post in the correct forum ;)
    I hope you get your questions answered here.
  6. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX TS Rookie Posts: 2,273

Ask in the Windows OS part of this forum, there is alot of really smart computer people in TS, they'll answer it in a few seconds! :haha:
  7. LittleNish

LittleNish TS Rookie Topic Starter

Sry bout that i'm still trying to get use to this site I will do it the next time. again thanks

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.