TechSpot

HI TechSpot Community - from SE Mich, USA

By In Real Time
Jul 7, 2007
  1. I've been visiting this forum for a while now and thought an intro was in order. I'm guilty of running to TS basically when I have an unresolveable computer issue - as I'm no tech expert able to give useful advice to others.

Even so, I "enjoy" working with computers and have a basic understanding of the digital world, at least enough understanding to show-up at the TS doorstep to seek out the knowledgeable techies!

I learn something everytime I visit TS and want to thank all of the knowledgeable contributors here at the OpenBoards. You can view my second post at the, "Help - I'm losing my mind" :eek: section of this forum!

Peace!

IRT

2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

3. In Real Time

In Real Time TS Member Topic Starter Posts: 26

Thank you for the automated reply and the handy links for newbies. I've been able to pick-up some good ideas for my PC in my year here at TechSpot, and hope to be able to contribute more in the future.

IRT

4. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Rookie Posts: 2,407   +6

Actually, the reply isn't automated, but it is copy and pasted lol.

Howard normally replies with something like that, but he's currently taking some time off. So other people like me reply with the links instead.

I'm glad TS helped you, and I hope it will do so in the future.

Regards :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.