Hi there guys

By Roygbiv
Jan 29, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. I'm new here, just registered, just thought I would stop by and say hello.

Having problems making my posts appear on the topics though!

Regards-

R
  2. Leeky

Leeky TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

Hello and welcome to TechSpot. :)

The problem you've noticed will just likely be because they've been held in moderation. Posts from new members containing URL links (among other things) are usually held in moderation until your post code increases.

So if you create a new thread or submit a reply and it doesn't immediately appear that will be the reason. It will stop in a few posts though. I'll check now to see if any need moderation for you.

EDIT: You currently have one thread active, here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic176814.html

The other two threads were considered duplicates of your original thread, and have been deleted by another member of the moderator team. This is standard procedure to prevent several threads discussing the same topic from appearing, thus confusing those replying and diluting the help you receive. I have replied to your thread above as well.
  3. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi Roygbiv :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.