TechSpot

Hi There!

By cowboymatt43
Sep 24, 2009
  1. Hi! I'm Matt and I live in L.A. I'm 30, married, no kids, one dog, and I am a full-time student and part-time educator. I have been on the 'net since the mid 90's and have had much experience with various computer systems, mostly PCs. Until recently I've not found any malware that could beat me...but I can no longer say that now! Some browser redirector has really done a number on me!

Anyway, I enjoy reading, writing, watching TV (Castle, Dollhouse, American Idol), going to movies (arthouse, drama, action, sport), watching sports (go Cubbies and Cowboys!), listening to music (my preference is anything with excellent guitar from Brad Paisley to Ottmar Liebert to Stevie Ray Vaughan to Joe Satriani to Phil Keaggy), and hanging out with my wife and dog.

Hopefully I be able to contribute a bit around here!

2. B00kWyrm

B00kWyrm TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,436   +37

Hi Matt, :wave:

I am not a mod, but
    Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

When I arrived, one of the Mods welcomed me with these helpful hints.

You should read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.
    System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

3. cowboymatt43

cowboymatt43 TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the advice. I updated my profile with some of my system specs so that I could be like all the cool kids!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.