Hi there,

By macclad
Jun 2, 2005
  1. Hi everyone!

My name is Lars. I'm Norwegian, but live in England due to my work as a sports journalist. I've joined the forum because I need help in trying to fix my mates lap-top.
    I'm far from a computer expert, but have taken an interest in the subject due to a friend back is Oslo, who have taught me how to build my own computers, try out new software etc. I also have a degree (although a very long time ago) in SQL databases.

Not much more to add I think...
  2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

A sports journalist eh lol.

Hope you enjoyed the champions league final. I know I did. I couldn`t speak properly for about three days after. Too much singing you`ll never walk alone.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

This really shows my American ignorance... i have no idea what that means. But anyways welcome to techspot! lol

4. macclad

macclad TS Rookie Topic Starter

I certainly did. I went to the semifinal at Anfield, and it was a great night and a fantastic atmosphere.

I had to watch the final on telly though as we have another guy down south who reported on the final...
  5. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

What sport are you guys talking about? Rugby? Soccer? (or i guess footballfor you)
  6. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Yes Sean. Football, and in particular, Liverpool winning the champions league final. It`s the biggest and most important competition in Europe, and the hardest one to win.

macclad. I watched it on the telly as well. In one of my local pubs. Absolutely fantastic.

Regards Howard :) :)
  7. Bobcat1132

Bobcat1132 TS Rookie Posts: 79

hey and welcome
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.