TechSpot

Hi there.

By Billion
Jun 1, 2007
  1. Well, I'm a university student from Canada studying English and Theatre - but my hobby is and always will be all things tech! I'm trying to further my knowledge, not only for the sake of interest, but so I can cite my skills in applying for jobs. I just stumbled across this website, and I've had my eye out for quite awhile for a community like this with patient people who can answer more difficult questions. So yeah, I'm glad I found what I was looking for!

-Dave

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi Dave.

I did a non computing related degree too, but quickly learned upon graduation that the IT skills were FAR more likely to get me employed.

Glad to have you join.

4. Billion

Billion TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome.

Trust me, my future is something I'm changing my mind about practically every week. Since I won't learn it in school, I'm trying to teach myself some IT stuff with the hope it'll be of benefit. :grinthumb

5. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi Dave, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search the Web and the TS forums before posting any questions. It would also help if you would fill out your computer's specs in your user profile.

Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.