TechSpot

Hi, this is a great day!

By aerie
Jan 4, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I just watched the live broadcast of the landing of the Rover on Mars. Too cool! I have been interested in computers and high tech since I was a child. My first working career was in the computer industry, working for Computer Data Corporation in the disk drive division. Chances are, if you are using a disk drive, our company invented it, or added to the knowledge of it. The last position I had there was managing the Analysis Laboratory which studied the basic chemistries and physics of disk drive materials. After we grew tired of the yuppie rat race, we moved to the Oregon Coast. Our area is one of the most beautiful places in the USA.

I have always loved computers and the technologies involved in them. I have had a computer most of the time since the Apple IIe. I am hoping this forum will help me solve some of the more perplexing problems with my computer. I have a laptop at home with w98. At work, I have a computer with wxp. My business involves selling business services using computers. I do web design, bookkeeping, data bases, payroll services, etc.

Lenny Nelson

2. Masque

Masque TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,212

Welcome. If you have a prob, find the forum heading and post.....we'll do the best we can. If you see somebody with a problem you might help, post away....the help is appreciated as well.

3. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,268

Welcome to Techpost! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.