TechSpot

hi to all

By milomorai
Sep 19, 2003
  1. My name is gavi and i have been playing around with pc's since my first one - a screaming 286-10. the last pc i built is an athlon 1800+ on an asus a7v333 mobo with 512mb of samsung pc2700 ddr ram, an 80gb maxtor 7200 ata133 and a 60gb maxtor 5400 ata 133, nvidia mx200 w/64mb ram, sound blaster audigy, tdk 24/10/40 and an old memorex 8/4/32 cd-rw's, w2k pro. i am an a+ certified technician and have worked in the tech support field for the last three years, currently as tier 3 support for roadrunner in the tampabay, fl region. i am not big on pc games hence the relatively low end graphics card but i do enjoy solving problems. i have a small network w/my son's pc(which i also built) and as is the case w/most pc geeks run tech support for my 85 yr. old mother

2. Greeno

Greeno TS Rookie Posts: 281

lol :)

nice!

let me be the first to welcome you to Techspot!

Hope you enjoy your stay, all the people here are nice and know their sh1t ;)

3. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Pleased to meet you. I hope you enjoy being a member here, and we shall enjoy having you!

4. StormBringer

StormBringer TS Rookie Posts: 2,244

Welcome to Techspot

5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay :)

6. lalaji

lalaji TS Rookie Posts: 136

Welcome to Techspot... I hope to be A+ certified by next semester! Glad to have you here.

7. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Welcomet to techspot! Enjoy your stay.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.