Hi to everyone and Hello TS Fanatics!

By jasperism
Jun 13, 2007
  1. :) I'm Jasper, web designer/programmer/technician and I'm from the beautiful Islands of Philippines.

My reason for joining in this group is to gain more knowledge and at the same time share what I've in mind. I do believe that Knowledge Sharing is powerful and will help us a lot in developing our skill to become effective in our profession.

To the site management, moderators and contributors thank you for building and making this website great and friendly to anyone! :grinthumb
  2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Hi Jasper, pleased to meet you.
  3. jasperism

jasperism TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi Phantasm66, thank you and nice meeting you too.
  4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Do you have any knowledge about JSP? I am learning that right now... Well, getting onto learning it once I have advanced the Java stuff a bit more.

I tend to work with UNIX / Perl / Java / JSP / SQL / Shell Scripts / Application servers. I've mainly been doing the infrastructure stuff (like WebSphere) (but also SQL, Perl etc for application support work) but am now moving into development.

Is that the kind of web stuff that you do, or is it more like presentation layer stuff - i.e HTML, Flash, Javascript, etc? If so, I actually need to know more about that as well.... ;)

Nice to meet you.
  5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

6. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi Jasper, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

I'm just getting into web development, but I love it. I'm currently learning PHP.

Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.