Hi to everyone

By Rik
Jun 6, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all, my name is Rik and ive joined to get and give help.
    Im a 36 yr old who works in the electronics trade so i know a bit about hardware. I have a home build pc and i dont believe in wasting money buying a ready built one. My case is an old server case that i have adapted somewhat to my own needs. I love playing around with electronics and coming up with ideas, problem is, i often have trouble putting them into practice. For example, i have 3 lighting projects on the go at the mo, 2 of then im short of parts and 1 im short of knowledge.

Im also now the proud owner of an xbox which aint gonna remain standard looking for long.

P.S. im new not only to this site (which i think is exelent) but im new to being online. The last time i had a connection was about 7 yrs ago with compuserve and things have changed a lot and for the better. So please forgive any ignorance when it comes to site and net use.
  2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

I am very pleased to meet you. You sound like you have a lot to contribute here.
  3. Rik

Rik Banned Topic Starter Posts: 4,985

I will do my best.
  4. kol_indian

kol_indian Newcomer, in training Posts: 368

Hello and welcome. Hope u help others in all their modding endeavors. :wave:
  5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  6. Bipolar_Gargoyl

Bipolar_Gargoyl Newcomer, in training Posts: 101

Welcome Rik, I am sure you will get along just fine. i am new also. everyone is very understanding here :grinthumb

:eek: Bipolar
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.