TechSpot

Hi to everyone

By Rik
Jun 6, 2005
  1. Hi all, my name is Rik and ive joined to get and give help.
    Im a 36 yr old who works in the electronics trade so i know a bit about hardware. I have a home build pc and i dont believe in wasting money buying a ready built one. My case is an old server case that i have adapted somewhat to my own needs. I love playing around with electronics and coming up with ideas, problem is, i often have trouble putting them into practice. For example, i have 3 lighting projects on the go at the mo, 2 of then im short of parts and 1 im short of knowledge.

Im also now the proud owner of an xbox which aint gonna remain standard looking for long.

P.S. im new not only to this site (which i think is exelent) but im new to being online. The last time i had a connection was about 7 yrs ago with compuserve and things have changed a lot and for the better. So please forgive any ignorance when it comes to site and net use.

2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +6

I am very pleased to meet you. You sound like you have a lot to contribute here.

3. Rik

Rik Banned Topic Starter Posts: 3,814

I will do my best.

4. kol_indian

kol_indian TS Rookie Posts: 316

Hello and welcome. Hope u help others in all their modding endeavors. :wave:

5. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

6. Bipolar_Gargoyl

Bipolar_Gargoyl TS Rookie Posts: 71

Welcome Rik, I am sure you will get along just fine. i am new also. everyone is very understanding here :grinthumb

:eek: Bipolar

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.