By mackenzie_tins
Mar 8, 2008
  1. I was having problems on my laptop this couple of months, first my homepage changed into "Trojan naa na diri" and i dont why it happened but my husband was able to fixed it. After that my ctrl-alt-delete command disabled and i cannot put it back, and then my laptop slows down and hangs most of the time and i got a pop up on my start up saying script not found C:\WINDOWS:\System32\SSCvihost.exe. It was very irritating. After i downloaded Superantispyware that i got from some blogs in the internet, this pop up gone, but, after a week i got another pop up saying script not found C:WINDOWS\System32\killVBS.vbs. i kept on searching for this file but i can't find it and i even downloaded Norton 2007free trial just to see if i can remove this and at the same time runs my spybot search and destroy but the file wasn't detected by spybot and norton and the pop up annoys me everytime I opened my laptop. and when i read some messages from this site regarding the hijackThis, i downloaded it this morning to try it, luckily i was able to find it after making a scan using the HijackThis and there is no pop up anymore when i opened my laptop this afternoon. and my laptop is not hanging anymore and it is faster.

Still i am not that confident that i already removed all the malicious and harmful files on my system. can you help me identify the files that i have to remove, i will post later my log list form the HijackThis . hope you can help me. Thanks.:wave:
  2. saltlick

saltlick TS Rookie

wellcome :)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.