TechSpot

Hi

By wheelieInCali
Nov 23, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello. I'm Jason and I found this forum by googleing a question I had wanting to find a quick answer. I was watching Netflix on my laptop and the sound was just too quiet even with the volume all the way up. I use google chrome and thought maybe a sound enhancer plugin, no luck. I read an article by somebody with the same problem that didn't get a good answer. So I buckled down, dug deep in my bag of control panel tricks, did a little experimenting, and found out how to boost my sound sufficiently to blow my little laptop speakers with any program.... must remember that I did that before I open up my next youtube video. So I went to reply to the thread and give my two cents but the thread was closed. I guess that's how things work around here, get the issue solved and move on eh? Haha, good stuff. Good to be here.

2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,980   +11

Hi Jason :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

3. wheelieInCali

wheelieInCali TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 17

If/when I need help with anything I'll post specs. I have a laptop, desktop, server, Android, and other stuff that I may need help with someday. I think I'm going to build my profile as I go. :p Thanks for the heads up, I read some of the posting guidelines. Pretty strict

4. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,980   +11

Strict only to keep it the best forum. :)