TechSpot

hi

By tigger
Apr 25, 2003
  1. like to say hi to everybody,i'm a newbee to computers,i'm still going through the phase of, I think I need to download and tweak everything! ha ha ha. I like this site,everybody have a good day.

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find everything around here informative and helpful. If you have any questions just ask :)

3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,571   +103

Welcome.... Hope this site and the forum brings much happiness to your tweaking :D

4. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,336   +279

Welcome to the site tigger. I think I am just coming out of that phase. I no longer overclock any of my machines and figure it's fast enough as it is - if it isn't I'll buy a faster one! Doubt I'll ever get back to that phase again. There isn't much stuff out there that won't run just great on the current top of the line hardware - and if I ever need to run any of that stuff I'll get the hardware. :)

LNCPapa

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.