TechSpot

Hi

By jops
Mar 22, 2007
  1. Hi I am jops I am no computer junkie just a regular user. I hope your community will help me in solving my problems.

2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat TS Evangelist Posts: 2,154   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

3. jops

jops TS Rookie Topic Starter

unable unlock hidden/locked folders

Hi
    I use a toshiba satellite laptop with windows xp home edition. My problem is that I had Locked a few folder with utility Free Hide Folder. there was a system restore in my laptop. now I am unable to locate and unhide/unlock the folders. please help as i have some imp personal stuff. expect a speedy reply.
    PS: i tried the Restore utility fro the tool but it did not work.
    help will be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Jops

4. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Welcome. Be sure to read the FAQs in the guides forum and also at the top of each forum. 90% of questions are already answered there! Please post questions once in the proper forum and if members can help you, they will reply if they wish. We're strictly voluntary here! Take care and enjoy techspot - I've been techspott'n for a few years now. :)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.