High-end water cooling kit (no res) $275

By LinkedKube
Feb 18, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Wanting to sell most of a water cooling kit I purchased some years back. I have a horrible habit of upgrading and I splurged a little too much thinking I needed all of it.
    I'm moving in a few weeks(with my gf) and unfortunately she owns more storage crap than I do so I'm having to part with some things I'm not using.

I can ship anywhere in the continental United States. Shipping cost included with the price of kit.

Feser X-Changer 360 radiator 411mmx123mmx60,2mm
    Swiftech GTZ(775/1366/ backets included)
    Swiftech MCP655 with speed control Sold on extremeoverclocking.com
    10 Feet tygon tubing 1/2"ID 5/8"OD
    Bag of UV reactive blue tube clamps 20~
    3 liters of Feser Aqua Ultra Pure Water
    2 Small bottles Hydrx Coolant additive
    2 bitspower compression fittings
    T Fitting
    3 LED Blue Thermaltake 120mm fans, modelA2018
    -Full speed when jumper on
    -Temperature control: Fan speed varries according to the temp detected sensor
    -Manual control: Adjust fan speed manually

The only item that has been used was one of the thermaltake fans to see if it would fit the radiator properly, that took less than 3 mins.

I originally payed a little more than $400 for everything.

$210 for everything

The GTZ has a some light scratches but they won't effect performance. If the scratches bother you aesthetically I advise you take some of the money you save and buy 2500 grit sand paper and do away with the scratches. The block has been disassembled, completely cleaned and put back together.

Package is going to be about 15 lbs.

Paypal accepted.

I'm also listing this on craigslist(local) and another forum I visit for this type of stuff so I hope someone here can pick it up.

Pictures are posted below!
    Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

Didn't find anything you described... on eBay or elsewhere.

I don't expect that it is acceptable to list the stuff on Techspot.
  3. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,847   +64

You realize that you have a lousy sense of timing T :p
    is the X a 50mm?*** nm 62mm***

@ Ray
    I think the worst that happens is Mathew moves it to the TS tech exchange
  4. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Topic Starter Posts: 4,259   +41

Did I not list it in the tech exchange? I had so many windows open I must have misplaced it, sorry for that.

@ red 60mm, edited.

Oh really, I can find all of them with a simple google search, the only hard one to find is the feser X changer because its no longer sold. Only place you will find them are on pc enthusiast and overclocking sites.
  5. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,847   +64

I looked, It's in the tech ex as well.
    I looked it up it says it's 62mm
  6. LinkedKube

I read its really good, I totally forgot about it after I bought the Feser Monsta
  7. LinkedKube

Yes I know, I was trying to hold on to the stuff. but apparently my g/f has been checking boxes before she sealed them and saw my stuff. Then had a BF.
  8. LinkedKube

Knocking price down to 275 including shipping. Someone on CraigsList messaged me about it and is coming to check it out Friday(If I reply soon)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.