Highjackthis help

Status
Not open for further replies.
when we open internet explore we started to get alot of pop ups they are leaving icons all over the pc.the pop ups tell me i either have a trojan or spyware detected then they take to us to a sight to d/load the removers for the pop ups. i tried Xoftspyse.Anti-Spyware and found a few things it got rid of but did not delete one of them {pmnnk.dll} so i heard about Highjackthis but dont no what to do now i ran it and have the logfile..can anyone help maybe...thanks here is the logfile.
sorry its to big so up/loaded it

thanks
mapp1

Your pc is infected.

You need to have a read of this - If your system is infected. Read this before deciding whether to CLEAN or REFORMAT.

Then if you should wish to proceed with cleaning your system you need to go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.
We also need to know the result of Panda Antirootkit.

This thread is for the use of mapp1 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back