Hijack log, AVG log...please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all the experts,
My hubby has done it again! we got something malecious on our computer. Seems to happen once a year.
It corrupted out PC cillin and internet connection, made everything super slow etc, although after a couple of the 15 steps, some of it works again and I was able to re install Pc cillin
I have followed the 15 steps as posted here.
One more message that pops up after windows starts (beeps 3 times):found new hardware: ACPI Uniprocessor PC and tries to install it, but I hit QUIT
I'm attaching the hijack log and combo fix log and AVg log.
It didn't find anything through virtumundo , mundofix, smitfraudfix
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Report-Scan-20070806-062148.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi,

I noticed that your AVG log displays 'Error Cleaning' for some of the files detected.
I require you to run AVG again and quarantine the files. Pictorial instructions HERE.

Download the attached "CFScript.txt" (from my attachment) and save it to the same folder as Combofix.

Referring to the image below, drag the CFScript.txt that you downloaded earlier over on to Combofix.exe and release.

CFScript.gif

This will ask Combofix to execute the instructions within my file. Let Combofix run normally and do its job. Attach the resultant log in your reply.

Thereafter, please post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs from normal mode and the ComboFix log from the safe mode instructions as attachments into this thread.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of claudir only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Attachments

• CFScript.txt
    516 bytes · Views: 5
done as told

please see attached log.
after running the AVG scan ( 3 hours) I realized the report log will only be generated when a thread is present. it did delete 6 cookies (medium) but didn't generate the log.
I'm attaching the fresh hijack log and new combo safe mode log.
can't log into techspot from the infected computer.
I will run another AVG scan tonight with proper log ticked of and post it when it's done.
thanks

AVG does not produce a log

Hi,
I did run the AVG about 3 times and it doesn't generate another report???!!
Does it generate a report in safe mode??
I also can't log on from the infected computer, I do get a message "thanks for loggin in" and then I'm back at zero..
Anyway here the latest hijack and combologs for review.
the message still pops up when windows boots up that it tries to install a program. still very slow and lots of processes seem to run when viewing task manager.
Anything else I can do?
thanks,
claudia

finally able to generate AVG log a couple days ago

Still fed up with slow running computer and and finally had AVG log I ran a couple days ago (was gone too)
Please see attached.
Any one that can help?
Thanks,
claudiar

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are those logs from the infected computer? They seem to look clean now.

May I suggest that you read this thread here on how to speed up your system.

Regards,
Your friendly momok =)

This thread is for the use of claudiar only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back