Popups, popups, popups...with a popup blocker. 30+ in 5 minutes
My Firefox likes the randomly change the webpage im looking at
I cant watch any movies or play games
The list goes on and on...

Please help my sick computer :eek:

Attachments

• hijackthis3.txt
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
Where have you been surfing? Your system is absolutely riddled with spyware/trojans/worms etc.

Go to these threads and follow all the instructions exactly.

Once you have done, if you still have problems, post a fresh HJT log.

First go HERE then go HERE.

Regards Howard :cool:

Done...still getting the same problems...

Im ready just to spend the $100 and take it somewhere, this is really annoying!

I think I'll give it one last shot though, anymore good advice?

Attachments

• hijackthis4.txt
    11.2 KB · Views: 6
That's one of the worst I've seen.

Download, install and run this.

Download, install and run this.

Download and run this .

Do a complete virus scan here and here .

After all that is done, download, install and run this and this (these last two aren't necessary for removing the malware, it just helps clean up whatever was left after being removed.)

Once you have done all that, post another log and we'll see what else we can do,

Prior to my last post, I ran those 3 things...I'll do it again shortly and post another log...I doubt it'll change much though.

You need to let HJT fix the following.

C:\WINDOWS\ALCXMNTR.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Media Access] C:\Program Files\Media Access\MediaAccK.exe. Uninstall the programme, then fix this if still there.

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlcxMonitor] ALCXMNTR.EXE

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ClockSync] "C:\Program Files\ClockSync\Sync.exe" /q

O8 - Extra context menu item: &AOL Toolbar Search - res://c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 2.0\aoltbhtml.dll/search.htm

O23 - Service: WebSeach Toolbar support NT service (TBPSSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\Toolbar\TBPSSvc.exe (file missing)

Once you have fixed these see if you can find and delete the ALCXMNTR.EXE
file.

Also uninstall anything to do with C:\Program Files\ClockSync and c:\program files\aol\aol toolbar 2.0.

F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe C:\WINDOWS\Nail.exe This one requires special attention. Go HERE for removal instructions.

Regards Howard :)

yes, that nail is a nasty one. i advise that you have protective software running on your computer in the future, and that you use it on a reasonable basis. i advise you install avg free edition (free.grisoft.com) and lavasoft ad-aware se personal. update both, reboot in safe mode (logging on as administrator) and run a system scan in avg free. reboot in safe mode again, run a full scan in ad-aware se. delete all objects listed as critical objects. then you can reboot and follow howard's advice. the reason for this is that viruses and other malwares will undo you attempts to clean the system unless you run said apps to remove the bulk of it all before cleaning up the hard-to-get stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back