Hijack Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
I removed some of these nasty things off of my computer earlier, and I'd like to know if you guys see anything suspicious that I didn't get and how to go about this. Thanks.

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    8.1 KB · Views: 7
For sstqo.dll go here first:
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=75463&pid=427990&st=0&#entry427990

Next Read: Only use these HJT-instructions when asked!
/P/ Process needs to be stopped
/R/ unRegister the xxx.DLL in that line
Transfer the text from between these dotted lines underneath to between the dotted lines of the above post.
Make sure to follow ALL instructions in SEQUENCE, and in HiJackThis tick/fix ALL lines indicated here!
...................................................................................................
/R/ see also above O2 - BHO: MSEvents Object - {CE70731D-F28D-4D81-9D61-C8EE60378401} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sstqo.dll
/P/ O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
Tick/Fix ALL your O16 - DPF: entries
/R/ O20 - AppInit_DLLs: interceptor.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: sstqo - C:\WINDOWS\system32\sstqo.dll
...................................................................................................

It gets better when your instructions are unclear to someone who is not as advanced as you are. Instead of being rude you could responded more politely.

All my instructions are concise and clear and complete.
All YOU did was get rid of that DLL file and ignored the rest completely.

I would venture to guess, that the Notify entry may be a tad difficult to remove. In my experience, HJT rarely removes it successfully, or if it does, the junkware puts it right back again if the process is still running.

Just a thought...

I did not understand most of your instructions. As you can see many of these people asking for help are not that advanced. Your still rude.

If you find me rude, go get help somewhere else.
Hundreds of other people have no problems with following ALL my instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back