HiJack This Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having this trouble with one of my clients.
The are getting pop-ups with koalabingo, partypoker.. etc.. in IE. (even though I repeatedly tell them NOT to use IE, they do)

anyhow.. I can run spybot, windows defender, virusscan.. all check out okay.. but when I go to run adaware.. it find 2 items.. then suddenly blue screens windows.

I have looked at the Hijack this log, it looks pretty normal to me.. If anyone can provide any help that would be great.

I am remotely trying to assess this system.. so I am unable to reboot the computer in safe mode to test with the procedures outlined in the instruction for posting a hijack this log in safe mode :( ..

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    7 KB · Views: 5
Seeing as you are trying to do this remotely....

I would highly reccomed that you run a trend micro online scan on the target machine, and also install Ewido to it ans scan with that. Beyond this, I haven't picked out every little thing from the log because of the fact that you are doing this remotely, but the major issues I feel are below...

The following are very much suspect...
O2 - BHO: RawExecAction Object - {18898424-E3AB-4BA9-8E8D-5434B1CECA75} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssttt.dll

O20 - Winlogon Notify: ssttt - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssttt.dll

The following are suspect unless you know what they are...
O23 - Service: Broadcom ASF IP monitoring service v6.0.4 (BAsfIpM) - Broadcom Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\basfipm.exe

O16 - DPF: {85D1F3B2-2A21-11D7-97B9-0010DC2A6243} (SecureLogin class) - http://secure2.comned.com/signuptemplates/securelogin-devel.cab

URL deliberately voided

Hello and welcom to Techspot.

Your system is infected with the vundo trojan.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Then, go HERE and follow the instructions exactly.

Post a fresh HJT, only after you have completed the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back